Monday, February 23, 2015

Taking a Break:



Monday, February 23, 2015

Hi. I'm sorry, but I am going to have to stop working on my Facebook news page for awhile. I have taken only one day off since I started in early January, and I spend an average of 5 hours daily on this site. We are leaving for a two week trip on Friday, and I have so much to do to get ready. I was going to finish out this week, but on top of it all, I think that I am getting sick.

Please take care, and remember the blog that goes along with the Face book page. It has a lot of news links on it that I use to gather information.

A lot of the news that I posted for Saturday and Sunday will just be coming out today, so if you didn't get a chance to catch up yet, there is a lot there. 


I'm not tired of it, and I really enjoy working on it.  Thanks for always tuning in to see what's up.

Hugs,

Kathy M.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please be nice on here!

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check